Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's Next??

The last couple years have been great....I grew (and continue to grow) in many areas of my like...professionally, personally, relationally, etc.

Though I like the little city of Charlottesville, I am feeling an urge to move on.
Charlottesville has many pros and cons:

Pros: Beautiful, mountainous, culturally savvy, close to Mike's parents, jobs, great hiking and walking trails.

Cons: Very expensive, small and rural, lack of good friends and church, far from my family

As I am headed to my 30's (crazy!), I'm realizing that relationships are becoming more important to me (I guess I'm right in-line with developmental tasks for my age). I'm really craving mature relationships with good friends (lasting relationships full of depth). I have many good friends (you know who you are :), but unfortunately, they are all scattered all over the place. So, I have decided to start my own commune - that's right, all my friends and family in one place...sounds great, right? Just kidding :)

Anyway, this summer Mike will hopefully be eligible for licensure and we are planning on making a big change that will hopefully include a move to a larger, maybe a little more urban community. There are many factors that are up-in-the-air so please keep us in your prayers as we step into the next season of our life :)

I hope you are all enjoying this winter...staying warm and safe...
Love you all,
Care

No comments: