For those of you that know my family, you are probably familiar with the phrases, “I’m blessed” or “You are so blessed”, which are often heard in the Baker household. This week I was thinking about how my life has drastically changed over the years and all I could say is, “I am so blessed”.
I am happily married to a friend and lover who balances me out very well (love you babe). I have a great family who always keeps me laughing as well as amazingly supportive in-laws. I am given the opportunity to instill hope in many that have been overlooked by society, and to top it off: I am living in a beautiful area that has been rated within the top ten places to live for the past couple of years and I recently bought my first new car!
I am happily married to a friend and lover who balances me out very well (love you babe). I have a great family who always keeps me laughing as well as amazingly supportive in-laws. I am given the opportunity to instill hope in many that have been overlooked by society, and to top it off: I am living in a beautiful area that has been rated within the top ten places to live for the past couple of years and I recently bought my first new car!
So, thanks mom for teaching me to look at my blessings, even though life can easily get in the way!

No comments:
Post a Comment