So, I have taken the opportunity these past couple months to travel and enjoy being kidless...and it has been great! I was able to go home for Dylan's baby shower, see Kim in AZ and relax at an amazing resort in MX for Ben and Amanda's wedding (my brother-in-law). These trips have awakened me to consider a career change....I am destined to be an international traveler with the intention of rating resorts all over the world based on the 1-4 star ratings....what do you think?
Here are some pics of the wedding in Tulum, Mexico:



Here are some pics of the wedding in Tulum, Mexico:



Everyone at the beautiful wedding


Mike and I have finally settled down and started to enjoying C'ville again, especially since it has gotten warmer. We made it to the C'ville market on Saturday morning and could not resist the fresh donuts and coffee. We are also planning on going to a free UVA football game tomorrow (and the weather will be in the high 70's yahoooo)!
It's hard to believe that we have been in C'ville for almost one year. We are still in the process of making friends and creating a home base, but the friends we've made are great as well as the C'ville community. Our plan (which is subject to change frequently) is to stay here in C'ville another year until Mike is licensed (I may be as well) and move to Richmond due to it's cheaper living costs and bigger job market. We hope to eventually buy a house within the next couple years (I would love a garden)! So, stay tuned for more updates!
I had to take a moment to brag about my new nephew...here are some pictures of Missy and Jess' new addition, Dylan who looks just like his daddy (Mattie and Morgan are absolutely in love with him...they are proud big sisters. :)
Morgan loves Dylan's smile

Proud daddy!

Mattie loves being a big sister of two :)




No comments:
Post a Comment