Monday, March 2, 2009

Stuck in N.Y.

So, I flew into the Roc for a short visit to help with Missy's baby shower. little did I know a snow storm would come our way. So, here I am still in N.Y. :) The good news is I am able to spend more time with my family :) The not so good news...I am fling out to see Kim in AZ on Thursday, so I hope to see Mike before I leave! Sorry Mike!

Missy is having baby #3 and its a BOY (Dylan)!!! We were all in shock. She has two adorable girls, so you can imagine their house full of girl stuff...a lot of pink, dolls, & frilly dress up clothes (Morgan loves to play dress up). It was great seeing Dylan's blue room filled with trucks and cars...LOVE it! Missy did really well and got almost everything she needed....all her baby things were given away after the girls (her youngest, Morgan is five).





It was a great visit....just missing one thing: Mugga!!! We miss you Mugga, even though I am sure you are loving the red wood forest!

No comments: