Christmas is getting closer and I am VERY excited! Traditionally my family gets their Christmas trees the weekend after Thanksgiving, so Mike and I followed tradition and ventured about 45 minutes to cut our own tree down. Our friends, Josh and Jackie were also in on the adventure. About 1 hr. later, we found "the tree"...apparently VA has been quite dry and the tree selection was not so healthy, but we persevered through the fields and found a keeper :)
Here are some pictures of our adventure.....
Foxfire Christmas Tree Farm
Here are some pictures of our adventure.....
Foxfire Christmas Tree Farm
Before finding "the tree"
I'm ready to take action
And we found it!
There's my hunk of a husband who tore that tree out with his bare hands (okay, so I may be exaggerating :)

1 comment:
That is so funny, I took a picture of Mom and Dad in the same pose as you and Mike when he is cutting down the tree. I will have to email it to you. Looks like you had fun! Happy decorating!
Post a Comment