
I was able to take some time off and head to NY for Baker family fun :) Meghan was able to fly home the same time as I, which made the trip even more special. I saw Missy and Jess' new home, my cousin Katie's new place, spent time with my grand parents, sisters and parents, and of course bonded with the kidos!!
Mattie is so grown! She has matured so nicely....diving in the deep end of the pool and interacting in a reciprocal conversation...I was amazed! Morgan is all girl (she came back from C.A. with her ears pierced...so Morgan :) She loved to talk my ear off and "mother" her cousin, Jake. She literally asks Bobbi if she can be Jake's mommy. What a hoot! Jake is no longer a baby, but a grown toddler. He loves climbing and LOVED his Veggie Tales. It was really great to bond with these amazing kidos (I am not bias :)
Take a look at these pics:
Mattie and I at the pool
Art work in Bobbi's backyard and Papa's John Deer Rides:
Mugga and the girls:





No comments:
Post a Comment